- Get a good night’s rest. Check into a suite at Comfort Suites Las Colinas any Thursday or Friday night for only $69 per night Thursday through Sunday nights.
- Eat breakfast. Comfort Suites Las Colinas serves a full, hot buffet breakfast each morning in the lobby dinning area FREE. Choose from scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, breakfast breads, cold & hot cereals, fresh fruit, yogurts, and much more.
- Be safe. Take a 2-minute drive to CVS Pharmacy at 5500 North MacArthur Boulevard and get the kids’ immunizations at the Minute Clinic located inside CVS. You’ll receive a FREE $22 coupon book from Johnson & Johnson just for visiting! Save on everyday items like shampoo, cotton swabs, Bandaids, lotions, etc.
- Learn something new. Visit the National Scouting Museum just another 2-minute drive away at 1329 W Walnut Hill Lane. The museum has over 600,000 artifacts and covers 53,000 sq.ft. of space. Housed in the museum is a red convertible Geo Storm MTV pace car along side a Chinese compass from the 1500’s. Kids can race derby cars on a six-lane pine wood derby track, test their skills at a laser shooting gallery, and gaze at 58 original paintings of Norman Rockwell.
- Take time to eat lunch. In August iFratelli at 7701 North MacArthur is providing FREE Kids’ meals from the restaurant’s Kids’ Menu.
- Parents, relax. ifratelli also has a wine bar with a list of wines that has earned the Ristorante the Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence!
Comments are closed.