WrestleMania 32 is coming up at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX on April 3, 2016. If you and your family or friends are still contemplating whether or not to attend the special event, take a look at our list for a little convincing.
Our Top 6 Reasons to Visit WrestleMania 2016:
- Experience WrestleMania AND AT&T Stadium. WrestleMania is known for being a complete spectacle, and what better way to experience it than in one of the biggest spectacles of all, Jerry World. This 105,000 capacity arena is trying to break the record for largest attendance at an indoor sporting event previously held by the NBA All-Star game which also took place at AT&T.
- WrestleMania lasts all week. AT&T Stadium isn’t alone. Events will take place all over Dallas including WWE Stars and Divas appearing at Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center prior to the main event plus Monday Night Raw happening at American Airlines the night following. Take it all in!
- John Cena may make a surprise appearance. Along with obvious appearances by Triple H and Roman Reigns in the title championship clash plus celebrity cameo appearances from previous champions like The Rock, there have been rumors floating around that the recently injured WWE champ John Cena will make an appearance following his shoulder surgery. Chances of him actually getting involved in any of the action are pretty unlikely, however, given his injured state. But hey, this is the WWE. You never know what you’re gonna get!
- WrestleMania 32 may be pretty gruesome! Following some rough language used at the last Monday Night Raw event, there is speculation that this WrestleMania will have less decorum and more blood. Not necessarily kid-friendly, but highly entertaining.
- There are lots of tickets still left. Due to some high ticket prices early on, there are still a lot of WrestleMania tickets left! Prices should be dropping as the event gets closer and resellers try to unload some of their supply before it’s too late. Take advantage of deals!
- Stay at a great hotel with great rates. There are lots of hotels near WrestleMania 32 to choose from, but not all of them have the same great low rates, comfortable and clean rooms, free airport shuttle and delicious hot breakfast like the Comfort Suites Las Colinas. Plus we provide free shuttle transport to the Las Colinas DART station minutes from our hotel to get you right to the middle of the WrestleMania action all over town.