Presenting the “Easy 12,” a dozen ways to get a drink when you stay at Comfort Suites Las Colinas!
- FREE, convenient, comfy–Visit the main lobby of our hotel at 5:30 p.m. and enjoy FREE beer, wine, and hot/cold hors d’oeuvres. What could be easier?
- Nearby, casual, breezy–Walk 100 steps from the hotel’s rear entrance to Fuzzy’s. Enjoy their huge patio bar and TexMex favorites.
- Clean, crisp, savory—Jog three blocks south of the hotel to Sal’s Italian for a dish of antipasti and a rich Chianti.
- Exotic, wholesome, delicious—Sprint eight more steps & you’re at Veranda‘s door, a Greek Cafe offering hand-made delicacies from across the seas.
- Musical, bright, happy—A quick auto-trip over the bridge and you’ll be eating Southern-style ribs and drinking a jar of beer with Elvis at Red, Hot & Blue.
- Bustling, simple, friendly—Across the parking lot is Taco Diner. Sit outside and hitch a ride on a “ Mambo Taxi.”
- Cool, moody, creative—You’re on your own when it comes to the food at Terra Mediterranean Grill, but the bartender is at your service!
- Dignified, classic, satisfying—Sip your gin and tonic at The Keg‘s generous bar while you wait for that special table near the fireplace.
- Sleek, trendy, tactile—It’s blue inside the Blue Fish, but the sushi comes in a rainbow of colors and the sake is crystal clear.
- Wine, wine, and more wine—Stop in The Reserve for a wine tasting and take a bottle home with you for later.
- Expansive, entertaining, popular—You are drawn toward The Ranch with its sprawling, wooden porch, live music, singing, laughter, and the promise of a good time under bright, Texas stars.
- Easy, noisy, smoky—You can drink, cheer, argue, and smoke along with other sports enthusiasts atChampps.
If you need a free ride from our hotel to any “Easy 12” location, just let us know before 8 p.m.